Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kick Ass Pork Chops with pictures!!

I finally remembered to take pictures while fixing dinner tonight. I think Ben thought I had lost my mind as I took pictures of raw meat. So without further ado here we go!


Well I can't figure out how to turn the pictures so you are just going to get them this way!!

Start out with the number of pork chops you need to feed your family. Since the boys are still out of town we just needed the two!

I like to let them sit out while I get other things around so they aren't quite so cold when they go in the oven.









Next up mix a shredded cheese of your choice with Italian seasoned bread crumbs. In the other breading pan I have some extra virgin olive oil. You are going to coat your pork chops in the oil and then in the breading.














This is what they look like once they are coated. I put them on a foil lined pan and put in a 400 degree oven for about 20 to 30 minutes depending on how thick your pork chops are.
 Once they are out and no longer pink in the center serve them with your favorite side and here you go!! These are super moist with a great crunch in the breading.
Lately I have not been able to get enough garlic. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE it! I eat it on my raw walnuts and pecans, I put it on my toast and every type of meat we have. I was very excited to find this Garlic and Sea Salt grinder at the Cook's Nook in McPherson. It is perfect to add that great garlic flavor to everything!!

No comments:

Post a Comment