Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Movie reviews and a new dinner from Pinterest

Before Ben left I rented a bunch of movies. Ben and I watched 21 Jump Street and American Reunion before he left. Then I have watched four more since he left.

American Reunion - It was good. I liked it more than the last couple. 

21 Jump Street - LOVED IT! I found this movie really funny with a great script. I can't wait for the sequel that they have left everything wide open for!

One Day - I hadn't heard of this movie. It has Anne Hathaway in it and I love her. It follows two people and where they are each year on July 15th. Starting on their college graduation day and follows to current day. I really enjoyed it. 

Jumping the Broom - I LOVED this movie! A couple is getting married and their families meet for the first time and a great movie ensues. 

The Vow - How did my friends not tell me about this earlier! Yes I loved this movie. I cried and laughed and I agree to disagree about red velvet cake!

Swinging with the Finkels - I expected more out of this movie. It is about a couple whose relationship has hit the seven year itch and what they try to do to save it. It was good but not great.

So...on to dinner! I had come across a pepperoni and mozzarella cheese stuffed chicken breast recipe on Pinterest at some point in the past few days that sounded good. However, I only had boneless, skinless chicken tenders. So I adapted the recipe and it was FANTASTIC. So here is my adaptation:

First I pounded the chicken tenders flat. Then laid the pepperoni slices on the chicken and sprinkled with mozzarella cheese. I rolled the chicken up and used a toothpick to secure the roll. Then coat in flour, roll in egg and then roll in bread crumbs. On the stove top have a skillet of olive oil heated hot hot hot! Brown the rolls until they are crispy. Then put on a baking sheet and put in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes. This just finishes cooking the rolls. Once they are out remove the toothpicks and serve. Carter ate two and has already called dibs on the leftovers.

 

1 comment:

  1. sounds good minus the pepperoni--not that it matters, I am too lazy to cook it!!!

    ReplyDelete