Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Test day

Ben has this microeconomics class he has to pass before he is officially a pharmacy school student. Having to be in Omaha on Monday for two weeks has really shortened the amount of time he has to get it done. So in a two week time period he has taken an entire class. So he took a test on Monday, one on Tuesday and three tests and final today! I have no idea how he has a clue what he is doing. So all of the quizzes are done and the tests have been taken. All that is left is 6 essays. So I will be proofing essays for the next few days.

I am very excited to have my friend Gary and his boyfriend Jeremy coming for a visit on Friday. It is always great to have people over and I love to cook for friends. So we will have dinner and some fun with the Wii. I haven't seen Gary in probably 10 years so it will be great to spend time together.

We are also getting Ben ready to leave Sunday afternoon. Of course he has to leave on my birthday!! He will be gone for two weeks. It will just be Carter and I until Thursday when Gage gets home from his vacation with grandma. I'm going to take vacation next week so I can have some time to relax after weeks of working on budget numbers and stressing over Ben's schooling. It will be wonderful to have that time with Carter and then time with Gage when he gets home.

Pinterest update: Still locked out and still not happy!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful hospitality! Wish you all were closer! :-)

    ReplyDelete