Thursday, July 26, 2012

Now we are only missing one!

Gage and grandma came home from their vacation today. Thank heavens!!!! I have missed them both a lot so it feels great to have almost everyone back where they belong. They had a fantastic time but were ready to be home.

They also brought the last ingredient that I needed for my homemade laundry detergent. So we mixed it all up tonight and the first load is in the dryer. I am hoping it turned out great. So far so good. If all goes well in a few days I will post more info about it.

Tomorrow I will have a new lunch recipe. I am quite excited about it!! I will share with pictures tomorrow night for sure! It's a small update for tonight but hopefully tomorrow will be a more exciting today. It's hard to write a whole post about how we cleaned Carter's room and went through all of his clothes and bagged up what doesn't fit for Heather and Mel!

1 comment:

  1. We missed you too. It is good to go and good to get home.

    ReplyDelete