Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinterest...

I finally had another email from Pinterest. It showed me the offending pin that I had not pinned to my account.

So they let me reset my password and move on to pinning. So the withdrawals are starting to subside and dinner was courtesy of Pinterest tonight! Tonight I used some of the chicken that I made in the crock pot to make Chicken Rollups.

In the mixer I put:

4 ounces cream cheese
2 tablespoons butter (very soft but not melted)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
2 cups of shredded chicken
3/4 cup grated colby jack cheese
1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp ground black pepper (or to taste)
2 Tbsp. milk

I mix it all up in the mixer until it is well combined. Then take refrigerated crescent rolls and unroll them. Put a heaping tablespoon of this mixture in each roll and then roll it all up and place it seam side down in a baking dish. Mine made 16 roll ups. 

Next mix together:

1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat free cream of chicken soup, undiluted
3/4 cup grated cheddar cheese or swiss cheese (or any cheese of choice)
1/2 cup milk

Spread this over the top of the crescent roll ups in the pan and then sprinkle one or two cups of shredded cheese on top. Put it in a preheated 350 degree oven and cook for 30ish minutes and you have an amazing dinner. Carter ate three of these tonight!


I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday!! I'm wearing my tiara to work since it is my last day of work before my birthday. Any day you wear a tiara is a great day! Budgets are almost done which makes it even better. Oh and the fact that I am on vacation all next week. 

I am proofreading the first of 6 essays that Ben has to write for this microeconomics class tonight and hopefully he can kick out the others in the next two days. 

I hope everyone has an amazing Friday!



2 comments:

  1. Mollie, I'm totally making this right now!! Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete